Instead of writing about something specific today, it’s time to provide my TOP 10 List of the best blogs out there… (Actually it’s 11 because there is a tie for #1). Simply, these are the 11 that I utilize the most and read religiously.
You can agree with me or disagree with me. These are my opinions and my opinions are just that… My opinions. I apologize to any of you that I left off this list. Wait a second- scratch that… I don’t apologize because you should NEVER apologize for your opinions. Ok, so here we go from 10 down to 1.
***I took a very scientific approach to deciding on 1-10. It was all subjective and again, my opinion. 🙂
I hope you all enjoy these resources as much as I do. Have at it!
#10- PT Think Tank– http://ptthinktank.com/about/
* Great blog with advice from clinical to business to interpersonal skills. They have been around for a long time and always have good shiz.
#9- PranaPT– http://prana-pt.com/blog/
* Outside the box thinking and an very down to earth solid information. Good job keeping us all updated.
#8- The Student Physical Therapist– http://www.thestudentphysicaltherapist.com/
* Because new grads are just that… New grads. Awesome resource to help new grads enter the PT world
#7- In Touch Physical Therapy– http://intouchpt.wordpress.com/
* This guys is a MANual therapist among boys.
#6- Craig Liebenson– http://www.craigliebenson.com/articles/
* Not really an official blog, but this guy is a rock star and could be considered “Dr. Functional”
#5- Evidence In Motion– http://www.evidenceinmotion.com/about/blog/
* These guys are some heavy hitters with outside the box thinking backed up by, well, evidence…
#4- Girls Gone Strong– http://www.girlsgonestrong.com/blog/
* Simply because nutrition, wellness, strength and everything IS part of the rehabilitation process. Just a rocking awesome blog with tons of info that I think EVERY clinician should know. Ok PTs- Get out of your comfort zone a little and expand your knowledge!
#3- Perry Nickelston– http://www.stopchasingpain.com/
* Ok, again not a blog (remember this list is my opinion). He is a MUST follow. Website, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Just don’t follow him home- he could kick your ass. I am very luck to call Perry a friend and I have learned more stuff from him in the past 5 years than I can even wrap my mind around.
#2- Charlie Weingroff– http://charlieweingroff.com/
* Where do I start. One of the best in the biz. His stuff is solid and is not afraid to call you out. One of my favorites of all time.
TIE #1– The Manual Therapist– http://www.themanualtherapist.com/
* The most consistent source of information. Period. Interactive, informative, fun and guess what, practical!
TIE #1- Mike Reinold– http://www.mikereinold.com/
* Mike is a superstar of sports medicine. His experiences alone should drive you to his site/blog. Again, solid, consistent, relevant, outside the box and always on top of new stuff